Projects and Partners
City Embellishment Projects
1. Embellishment Project of the Ain Mreisse corniche
waterfront Avenue de Paris, Beirut 2002-2012.
2. Monuments in public roundabouts and squares 2003-2014.
3. Embellishment of the Beirut river bank war torn wall, with floral design cut ceramics 2004.
4. Embellishment of public garden murals in cut ceramics in Bourj Hammoud–Al Nabaa area 2005.
5. Embellishment of public garden murals in cut ceramics under the flyover bridge linking Ashrafieh to Sin El Fil in Bourj Hammoud area 2012.
Social : Art Therapy And Dancing
1. Art therapy “ Train the Trainer” program workshops in Rhodes, Greeces-2006 and Amman, Jordan in collaboration with FAM and Art Reach foundations 2007.
2. Children’s handicrafts in collaboration with the “DOORS” ngo 2009.
3. Lebanese young boys and girls folk dance participations in Ancol-Jakarta, Indonesia in collaboration with the Hariri
Foundation of Sustainable development 2011.
4. Lebanese young boys and girls folk dance participations in Ancol-Jakarta, Indonesia in collaboration the Hamazkain
Cultural Association 2013.
1. “Peace through the arts” The 100 artist exhibition in UNESCO palace in Beirut & city of Saida (south Lebanon) under the auspices of the Ministry of culture Lebanon and in partnership with FAM Femme Art Méditerranée Aegis UNESCO and with the support of the ministry of foreign affairs of Greece and the Hellenic Aid 2003.
2. Children’s art exhibition Beijing Olympic Games 2008 in partnership with IPP.
3. Art exhibition in Sarajevo Olympic Museum and in Banse Kivor Museum in Banja Luka in Bosnia & Herzegovina 2009.
4. International Flag Art Exhibition with 50 international Olympic artists along the new Solidere waterfront, Beirut 2012.
5. Children’s art exhibition Sochi winter Olympic Games 2013 in
partnership with IPP in Sochi-Russia held during the Winter Olympic games 2014 with the participation of children from 55 countries.
6. International Banner Art exhibition in Le Yacht Club in Zaitunai Bay with the participation of 77 international artists from 50 countries under the auspices of the Lebanese minister of culture Mr. Raymond Araigi and the director of the UNESCO Beirut office Dr. Hamed Al Hamami.
MOUs / Collaborations with Ministries and Fairs
1. MOU signed with the Norwegian Refugee Fund for the English language & computer literacy courses for Iraqi refugees in Lebanon 2010.
2. 1st NGO fair in Sagesse University in Beirut 2012.
3. Lebanon’s 1st Children’s Friendly Village under the auspices of MOSA (Ministry of social affairs) in Rashana village in Batroun region north Lebanon 2012.